Buying a Home? Be Sure To Attend Our Workshop
Our home-buying workshop will teach you everything you need to know.
If you've been paying attention to the housing market, you already know that mortgage rates have been rising very quickly since the beginning of the year. Home prices are still at an all-time high historically, and mortgage payments are just getting more expensive. That begs the question for many prospective buyers: Is buying a home in 2022 the right decision?
Despite the financial challenges of the current market, there are plenty of reasons why buying a home, especially in the Bay Area, is still a good idea despite rising interest rates. Inventory is up a little. That means there are a few more homes to choose from, so you're more likely to find a house you love and get your offer accepted now more than ever.
"Our workshop will be a great opportunity for buyers looking to enter the market."
Homeownership gives you a fixed housing cost and ultimately provides the freedom that renting doesn't offer. Nevertheless, buying a home can sometimes be overwhelming. So I want to offer you a free ticket to attend a 60-minute online workshop to help you understand all of your home-buying options. Regardless of what happens in the market, there are ways to effectively coordinate your deal based on your specific circumstances. My goal is to show you what those options are and guide you toward what works best for you.
I'm going to answer all of the questions you must ask before you start your home search. These includes:
- How to pick the right house
- How to submit an offer so that it gets accepted
- How to know what a home is really worth before you make an offer
- What to look out for in the inspection process
- How to find off-market homes for sale that you will not find on Zillow or the Internet
- How to sell your current home and buy at the same time
- What you need to know before buying if there’s an HOA
- And so much more!
We also want to help you get prequalified for a mortgage so that you know exactly how much home you can afford and what your payments will look like. We will also have loan officer Elijah Orozco, part of Scott Evans #1 VA Lender Team nationwide and CrossCountry Mortgage's Top Producing Team. This team helps more sellers & homebuyers achieve their dreams of homeownership than just about any other team.
Elijah is going to teach you everything you need to know about the homebuying process including:
- Are we in a housing bubble?
- The state of the 2022 real estate market
- 2023 housing & interest rates forecast
- How to buy a 4-unit property
- Where are mortgage interest rates?
- How it's actually CHEAPER to own a home than to rent (its true, we will show you what you don’t know).
- How to leverage your current home to move up to your DREAM HOME
- Much much more!
Ultimately, this will be a great opportunity for buyers looking to enter the market. So grab a ticket, and I'll see you at the workshop. You'll receive instructions to attend the live online event after you register here.
If you’d like to take a look at what’s presently available on the market, you can view our multiple listing service here: